With energy, empathetic support, a structured approach, and laser-focused follow-up, Helen helps her clients reach their most cherished goals. If you are ready to put in the effort, she will be with you every step of the way with an infectiously positive attitude, creative ideas, and perspective born from decades of hands-on experience and intensive studies in adult learning and development.
- One-on-one coaching for women at various stages in their professional and personal lives – stuck and seeking guidance, in transition, looking for inspiration, interested in career growth, or hungry for a major transformation
- Private sessions use guided discussions with thought-provoking questions that act as powerful catalysts to reveal deep insights and point the way toward meaningful action
- Coaching methods that speak to the unique needs of women
WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
Helen brings her trademark combination of unfettered enthusiasm and academic smarts to the creation of one-day workshops and multi-day retreats for women. These immersive events are focused on helping women get inspired when they are burnt out, boost their confidence when they’re feeling unsure, clarify their vision when ideas are unfocused, and identify next steps toward specific goals. Hosted in New York and internationally, every workshop and retreat is ultimately about supporting women who are in pursuit of living their best life.
Career Boost Camps
January 18th,2020 New York City
February 15th,2020 New York City
March 14th,2020 New York City
Becoming You, South Africa Edition
October 10-15, 2020
Click for Details
Helen designs and leads corporate training programs that improve team dynamics, facilitate achievement of critical goals, and deliver tangible, long-lasting value. Her methods are founded in many years of experience working with senior management teams and her programs are customized to address each organization’s specific needs and goals.
- Essential skills training for managers, including coaching, listening skills, and conflict resolution
- Elevating the impact of women with tools for professional success
- Leadership essentials, including leading from within and navigating transition moments
Helen is available to speak at events and conferences in both French and English. Venues where Helen has presented include Mercer, Financial Consortium, NYC, Women’s Refugee Commission, NYC, Cal Maritime University, CA Smith College, MA and the University of Santa Rosa, Italy. She will be the speaking at Women in Business Power Up conference hosted by Smith College in NYC in spring 2020